Test Tube Baby Centre
Infertility means inability to bear their own child. Its incidence is 10-15% and cause may be in male or female or in both if husband and wife have normal sexual life for one year and wife is not able to conceive than this couple come under definition of infertile couple. Infertility is 40% due to problem in Female and 40% due to Male and 20% due to problem in both.
In simple terms, IVf means fertilisation outside the body. After ovarian stimulation, eggs are collected from women's ovaries and then fertilised by husband's processed sperms in a petridish or a test tube in a controlled laboratory environment. The resulting embryos are deposited in to the women's uterus by embryo transfer. If the process is successful, one or more embryos will implant in the lining of the womb and the women will become pregnet.
Highlighted terms for a definition.
1. Natural sex
2. Artificial insemination -- of mother with father's sperm
3. Artificial insemination -- of mother with donor sperm
4. Artificial insemination -- with egg and sperm donors, using surrogate mother
5. In vitro fertilization (IVF) -- using egg and sperm of parents
6. IVF -- with Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
7. IVF -- with frozen embryos
8. IVF -- with Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
9. IVF -- with egg donor
10. IVF -- with sperm donor
11. IVF -- with egg and sperm donor
12. IVF -- with surrogate using parents' egg and sperm
13. IVF -- with surrogate and egg donor
14. IVF -- with surrogate and sperm donor
15. IVF -- with surrogate using her egg, sperm from baby's father
16. IVF -- with surrogate using egg and sperm donors
17. Cytoplasm transfer
18. Nuclear transfer and cloning
Our IVF Centre provides a wide variety of infertility
treatments ranging from basic infertility diagnosis and
treatment to advanced services as in vitro fertilization
(IVF), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and
assisted hatching, egg donation, gestational surrogacy
[with own egg] and an egg donor assisted surrogacy.We have wide range of egg donors and surrogate mothers
listed with our centre who are medically and physically
screened, family history and background checked and
psychologically counseled. We give treatment for recurrent
abortion cases to get pregnancy.